Saturday, March 14, 2009



This was Andrew's rendition of my original chip board. It was so wonderful!! The chip board was cut up and made into a box and a halogen light bub was added because the way I had painted the chip board reminded him of water and just flow.

It's funny because the way he thinks artistically is so different from the way I do.

It's so lovely! It made me really happy, and he let me have it.


And since I had Colin;s piece.... this is what his looked like. His was a performance piece, instead of painting over the original chip oard, he bought another one and sat on top of them with a sheet over him.

and my end result with the functionality of a book.
So here's the cover.

And the outside.


acrylic, watered down gesso, sheet music, and fabric were my additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment